June 12, 2008

Sew Crafty Friday-Gift Bags

These are some gift bags I made for my daughter's Qianjiang sisters. The girls are from the same orphanage and were in our travel group. The girls and their families are having a reunion in Pensacola beach this weekend but unfortunately we cannot attend. One of the families lives nearby and is taking the bags with them.




The bags are gift bags purchased at a local party supply store. I used my Cricut for the embellishments. The seahorse was cut with the Doodlecharms cart and for the tag I used George.

Every family is bringing inexpensive gifts for all seven girls in the group so once it's all said and done; they will each have a ton of goodies to enjoy.


For my giftbags I purchased the following: washable watercolor set, small plaster kitty or dog to paint, one tanktop, sandal-shaped notepad, fish stickers, bag of panda shaped cookies, crazy straw, inflatable fish, and a painted wooden letter of their initial.



No comments: